This is an opportunity for members of our Doctoral School to share their research achievements with the VDSEE-community. Attendees can look forward to an engaging program of poster presentations and seminars delivered by VDSEE-PhD candidates, PIs and invited speakers. Members from outside our DocSchool are also invited to attend. We would like to specifically encourage Masters students considering pursuing a PhD to sign up. PhD students at any stage are are encouraged to sign up for a presentation. Priority for oral presentations will be given to students in the later stages of their PhD.
- Two external keynote speakers
- Gianluca Corno (National Research Council of Italy – Water Research Institute (CNR-IRSA))
- Bianca Vienni-Baptista (ETH Zurich)
- Exciting science from the VDSEE-members
- Prizes for the best talks and posters
- Food & drinks afterwards