ARGE LISAvienna seeks to make its website accessible to all people according to the Austrian law implementing the European Union Directive (EU) 2016/2102(1). This statement on barrier-free access applies to the LISAvienna website www.LISAvienna.at.
State of affairs regarding compliance to requirements
This website is technically consistent with WCAG 2.1, AA.
The following content is not barrier-free:
- Download-files published online before September 2020
- Download-files provided by third parties (e.g. slide decks)
The time and effort needed to upgrade these files would be completely disproportional.
Compilation of this accessibility statement
- This statement is based on a self-evaluation and has been compiled on February 10, 2021.
- The last internal review of the statement was on April 12, 2021.
Contact us to request support and give us your feedback
The LISAvienna web offerings should be accessible to all users irrespective of any disability or technological infrastructure. If you experience any problems accessing the information we provide, please contact us at office(at)LISAvienna.at. Our team will look into your request and send you the information you ask for as soon as possible.
LISAvienna is backed by the Austrian Federal Government and the City of Vienna. So, you might consider turning to the following complaint offices if you are not satisfied with the answer you receive upon contacting us:
- Complaints office at the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) https://www.ffg.at/barrierefreiheit/beschwerdestelle
- Anti-Discrimination Authority, Vienna https://www.wien.gv.at/verwaltung/antidiskriminierung/