As Europe's largest life science partnering conference, BIO-Europe offers countless opportunities to engage with global life science partners. Empower yourself with knowledge from key biotech and pharma leaders who will discuss the latest industry trends in workshops and panels.
BIO-Europe 2019 Highlights
- 27,375 one-to-one partnering meetings
- 2,954 licensing opportunities posted
- 4,442 attendees from 61 countries
- 2,300 companies
Global connections are more important than ever. With powerful one-to-one partnering and valuable content, BIO-Europe Digital helps you drive your life science partnering forward.
- All partnering meetings will be held through a secure video conferencing solution and will be scheduled over 24-hour timeframes to accommodate time zones across the world.
- Pitch your innovative asset or idea to real decision makers. Presenting companies will have the opportunity to pre-record their presentation which will be available on demand to all registered attendees throughout the duration of the event.
- Empower yourself with knowledge from key biotech and pharma leaders who will discuss the latest industry trends in keynotes and panels that will be held as video-supported webinars available on-demand for all registered attendees throughout the event.
- Enhance your company profile by showcasing your content as part of EBD Group's partneringONE system. You can include a video (demos, product pitches, etc.), slide deck or brochure which visitors can view, when they visit your profile. The showcase content will be highlighted as part of the search results.
Austria goes BIO-Europe
For Austria-based organizations: Save the date and register with LISAvienna! On behalf of Life Science Austria, we organize the national participation in the conference and provide access to a discounted fee.