A one-stop cross-disciplinary platform that brings together all stakeholders – from policymakers to healthcare experts to renowned academia and influential business leaders, together with key industry players, innovative start-ups, and investors from around the world to exchange insights, explore opportunities and collaborate on the diverse and dynamic healthcare sector.
The third edition in 2023 featured over 90 internationally renowned speakers and attracted more than 2,500 participants from 40 countries and regions. Over 300 one-to-one meetings matching investors with global healthcare projects were arranged.
Coinciding with ASGH 2024, the third edition of International Healthcare Week (16-31 May 2024) will also be organised to synergise healthcare-related events in Hong Kong to facilitate more cross-disciplinary collaboration between industry players and interlocutors.
Free tickets for LISA network partners
A limited quota of free admissions will be offered to members of LISA. Please contact Hong Kong Trade Development Council Frankfurt Office for details.
E-mail : frankfurt.office(at)hktdc.org
Tel: +49 69 95772-0
- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
- Opening Session
- Policy Dialogue
- Plenary Sessions
- Thematic Breakout Sessions
- ASGH Deal-making
- Project Pitching and Presentation
- ASGH Exhibition
- InnoHealth Showcase
- Business of Healthcare Advisory Zone
- Side Visits to Health Clusters in Zhongshan, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Mainland China
Insights and Intelligence
- Prospects and Development Trends of the Global Healthcare Industry
- The Latest Healthcare Investment Landscape in China
- Advancing Healthcare in Asia through Innovation
- Hong Kong’s Strengths and Roles:
- Global Fundraising and Healthtech Hub
- A Base for Biomedical Research and Commercialisation
- Climate Change and Health Equity
- Health Insurance Opportunities in Asia
- Women’s Health
- Impact Investing in Healthcare
- Healthy Ageing and Longevity
- Biotech and Genomics, Medtech, AI, Digital Health and Healthcare Data, Mental Health, Neuroscience, Pharma and Drug Discovery, Chinese Medicine, Precision Medicine, Wellness, etc
Who should attend
- Investors and financial service professionals
- Corporate investors
- Institutional funds and family offices
- Investment banks
- Private equities
- Insurance firms
- Venture capitals
- Business leaders and industry players from healthcare sector
- Hospital and healthcare services
- Medical devices
- Pharmaceutical, etc
- Innovation and technology companies, start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Big data
- Telehealth, etc
- Professional services providers
- R&D institutions, incubation centres, science/biotech parks and laboratories
- Researchers, academics and medical professionals
- Government officials and regulators
ASGH Deal-making is a unique matchmaking session connecting funding sources with investment opportunities in the healthcare and medical sectors. This platform enables one-to-one meetings, in person or online, between investors and project owners from around the world. Investors may include angel investors, venture capitalists, corporate venture arms, private equity firms, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals, and more. Over 300 meetings matching investors with global healthcare projects were arranged in ASGH 2023.
ASGH exhibition and InnoHealth showcase
Technology companies, starts-up, R&D institutions, incubators, science parks, laboratories, services providers, investment promotion agencies and government bodies in the healthcare industry from Hong Kong and overseas will exhibit their latest innovations and solutions. Over 140 exhibitors were featured in ASGH 2023.
Project pitching and presentation
To facilitate business matchmaking and broaden visibility for start-ups and their projects, these start-ups will participate in project pitching at the exhibition area. Project presentation videos illustrating the innovation and business development of the exhibiting start-ups will also be displayed on the ASGH website.