The invited speakers will showcase newest developments in cryo EM hardware, software and biological applications:
- Carrie Bernecky (IST Austria)
- Jose Maria Carazo (CNB-CSIC) (Software Keynote)
- Andrew Carter (LMB) (Biology Keynote)
- Anchi Cheng (NYSBC)
- Rouslan Efremov (VIB-VUB)
- Christos Gatsogiannis (MPI Dortmund)
- Max Haider (CEOS GmbH) (Hardware Keynote)
- David Haselbach (IMP)
- Thomas Juffmann (MFPL)
Participants are highly encouraged to present their own work during a Poster session. Registration and abstract deadline is April 15th 2019.
To register please send an e-mail to cryoemsymp(at)viennabiocenter.org. Participation is free of charge.
The meeting is co-organized between the Research Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP), the Max F. Perutz Laboratories, and the Vienna BioCenter Core Facilities.
For the organisers:
Thomas Heuser, Thomas Juffmann, Clemens Plaschka and David Haselbach