Access new data & case studies from world-renowned speakers and companies across the entire landscape of oligonucleotides, peptides, mRNA, drug delivery and partnering strategies -- from discovery to market, with an emphasis on the European region.
Cross-fertilize Ideas and Best Practices with Industry Experts Across Multiple Discipline Areas.
The TIDES Europe 2022 hybrid program features scientific tracks covering in-depth development strategies, trends and technologies across the entire oligonucleotide and peptide spectrum and areas of focus below.
- Oligonucleotide Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls: Comprehensive CMC, analytical, manufacturing and regulatory strategies for both drug substance and drug product to accelerate oligonucleotide product development.
- Oligonucleotide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical: Design oligonucleotides with better drug-like properties to accelerate your products to the clinic and to market. The latest preclinical and clinical updates to benchmark your research and improve your clinical efforts.
- Peptide Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls: Improve process efficiencies and overcome challenges in process development, CMC and manufacturing. Understand regulatory expectations, new technologies and alternative approaches for emerging complex molecules.
- Peptide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical: Explore new frontiers in peptide synthesis, discovery, design and engineering to improve targeting, delivery and drug-like properties. Case studies on the latest preclinical and clinical successes of peptides and peptide-like scaffolds and structures.
- mRNA Therapeutics and Genome Editing: Hear updates on discovery strategies, clinical progress and CMC approaches for mRNA therapeutics and vaccines from industry-leading companies
- Macromolecular Drug Delivery: Learn about the latest technologies and approaches to overcome the delivery challenges of oligonucleotides, peptides, mRNA and other macromolecules and discover new delivery strategies for genome editing
Besides, there is are virtual 3-day TIDES training courses before and after the conference:
- Nov 8-10: Introduction to Analytical Control Strategies
- Nov 21-23: Oligonucleotide Conjugate Strategies