25 years Swiss Biotech Association: Join in to celebrate in Basel, April 24-25, 2023
In 2022, the conference demonstrated the impressive growth of the Swiss biotech industry and presented an exciting program with ideal networking opportunities for over 1,100 participants across the globe.
In 2023, the Swiss Biotech Day will again offer high-level experts from the life science industry the space to network, discuss and discover trends in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence and innovative financing over one and a half days. Partnering allows to take advantage of opportunities and synergies arising from the close cooperation between biotech and pharma or to find interesting partners for future projects, and to jointly drive the development of innovative products and platform technologies. In addition, international biotech delegations use the "Global Village" to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech location and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
Swiss Biotech Day highlights
- Meet 1.000+ senior experts from the life science industry
- 70+ exhibitors and global village with international delegations from all over the world
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Thematically focused panel discussions
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- Presentations of innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
Discounted fee for LISAvienna's network partners
Access the Swiss Biotech Day at a price of 450 CHF instead of 620 CHF - discount code: SBD2023-LISAVienna