Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
If you have any questions related to the Health info day please feel free to submit them already under the corresponding destination via Slido by using #CL1INFODAY. All of the questions submitted will be answered live during the event.
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 1 or Mission Cancer?
The on-line brokerage event organized on January 20th will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 1 Health and Mission Cancer. The event will include on-line bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for 2023 calls. Following successful registration and submission of the high quality cooperation profile participants can pre-arrange bilateral meetings by a user-friendly matchmaking tool. There will be also space for pitching sessions during the morning.
The event is organised by the Horizon Europe CL1 National Contact Points through HNN3.0 initiative.
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Horizon Europe guidance on gender equality plans
- Cluster 1 Work programme
- Health research and innovation
- Gender equality in research and innovation
- Webinar: A successful proposal for Horizon Europe: Scientific-technical excellence is key, but don’t forget the other aspects (21 April 2021)
- Webinar: How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe (24 March 2021)
- Lump Sum Funding in Horizon Europe: How does it work? How to write a proposal? (20 October 2022)
- The Gender Equality Plan eligibility criterion in Horizon Europe: Who is concerned? How to comply with it? (23 June 2022)
- Webinar session: How to prepare a successful innovation procurement proposal for Horizon Europe (22 June 2021)