EuroEcho draws delegates from around the world with an interest in all modalities of cardiovascular imaging.
- 4 200+ healthcare professionals from 98+ countries
- 4 days of scientific exchange
- 1 660+ abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 160+ scientific sessions
- 420+ international expert faculty members
- 20+ Hands-on sessions
- 20+ industry-sponsored sessions and workshops
- 1 000+ m2 exhibition space
EuroEcho is the annual congress of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) and the world’s leading echocardiography congress.