With around 11,000 trade visitors and 600 exhibitors from 27 countries each year, DMEA is Europe's leading event for the digitization of healthcare. In a program with various modules of congress, training and networking, you can learn more about current developments and products, educate yourself and make ideal contacts in the industry. Look forward to
- Inspiring keynotes
- practical presentations and discussion panels by and with experts from politics, self-government, business and science
- A comprehensive exhibition where manufacturers and suppliers present their products and solutions
- Excursions to hospitals and research institutions
- An extensive career and junior staff program
This is how you can take part
- Become an exhibitor
- Submit congress presentations (by December 02)
- Book lectures and tours
- Submit final thesis
- Attend live in April: Tickets expected to be available March 2022
Information on hygiene and safety issues are provided here: https://www.dmea.de/en/exhibitors/hygiene-concept/hygiene-concept-2022.html
Austria Pavilion at DMEA
At the DMEA country pavilions, different nations present their innovative solutions for digital healthcare.
AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA offers Austrian companies the opportunity to present their digital health solutions and products to an international audience at a representative Austrian pavilion. The Austrian Foreign Economic Center Health organizes an Austria Pavilion at DMEA 2022 in Berlin.
Meet LISAvienna in Berlin
We are looking forward to this prime digital health event. Contact us to arrange a meeting! We are happy to update you on biotech, pharma, medtech and digital health in Vienna and to inform you on funding opportunities, lab space and potential partners.