Based on questions in medical care, clinics and laboratories, innovative solutions for new diagnostics are discussed including research and development. The focus is also on solutions for rural areas (point-of-care). Organizer is the international health network BioLAGO.
- Diagnostics of Infectious Diseases
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Therapeutical Drug Monitoring
- New Approaches for Common Diseases
- Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics
This year’s conference is getting more interactive with the feature: "Pitch session". Every attendee can submit innovative ideas for better diagnostics. Voted by the participants, the 5 most brilliant contributions get the chance for a pitch presentation on stage on 2nd conference day. Whether graduate, researcher, clinician, start-up or experienced company - everyone can take part.
- All registered participants are admitted to the pitch competition (except speakers).
- Ideas shall be forwarded using a special idea card template
- Your contribution shall relate to one of the main topics of the conference
- Idea card to be submitted via e-mail until Oct. 15 or posted during conference. Submitted proposals will be placed on a white board on-site
- Oct. 17-18.: All participants vote according to their preferences using sticker points.
- Oct. 18 at 12:15h: On stage announcement of the voted Top 5 during session 4
- Oct. 18 at 14:00h: The voted Top 5 will present their ideas in conference session 5. Scheduled are 5 min. per pitch + 3 min. for individual discussion.
- Smile! Photo date for the Top 5 pitchers right after the session.
- Chair of the competition: Prof. Dr. David Drissner, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University & board member BioLAGO e.V.
Pre-Conference Special: International Matchmaking Diagnostics
On the first conference day we invite you to an International Matchmaking with organized 1:1 meetings in thematic groups. The target group are users and providers from industry and science in diagnostics and related fields. Meeting partners will be matched individually according to their interests and preferred meeting partners. The matchmaking will be well-prepared and accompanied by the BioLAGO team with the help of an online matching tool to ensure that all participants get the most out of their meetings. The matchmaking is completed by a networking lunch for all participants at the end of the event.