The Vienna Single Cell & Spatial Discovery Symposium is a one-day event intended for those new to single cell and spatial technology as well as seasoned 10x Genomics technology users. This highly informative series of exclusive scientific sessions will feature keynote presentations by leading researchers, expert panels, and networking opportunities with peers. Lunch, coffee, and beverages will be included. Don't miss it!
Wondering if you should attend? The Symposium will allow you to:
- Reconnect with peers: Come together with single cell and spatial researchers from across the region.
- Talk to 10x-perts: 10x-perts will be on-site to help answer questions about your experiment.
- Get inspired: The symposium is designed to help you reimagine what’s possible in your research.
- Access exclusive content: Attend our networking session and explore our instruments on display.
- Stand a chance to win a 10x Spatial World Tour t-shirt
Number of in-person seats are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Number of in-person attendees per lab might be restricted if required.
The event will be in a hybrid format (in person and online), however please be aware that no recordings will be provided after the event.
- Xenium hits the main stage
This event is part of the 10x Genomics Spatial World Tour. Experts from our R&D team and members of senior leadership will unveil the incredible potential and applications of the Xenium in situ analyzer. Additionally, Xenium user will reveal how it's powering their research in ways they never imagined and how it can do the same for yours. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and shape the future of spatial biology.
- Data analysis session
If you are interested in Single Cell and Spatial data analysis, we offer an afternoon breakout session during this event. A separate registration is necessary. This session is available in-person only and space is limited.