In the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, the biopharma industry needs new ways to collaborate to bring treatments to patients faster. The way forward requires an enormous leadership and collaboration effort within the life sciences industry to leave no stone unturned.
The answer? #PartneringAgainstCOVID19.
From 20 April to 6 May 2020, a unique COVID-19 Virtual Partnering event will bring together organizations with solutions for coronavirus testing, treatment and prevention for online one-to-one partnering meetings.
This initiative is backed by a consortium of biotech clusters and trade associations and represents a safe, structured and easy-to-use online meeting space for those working on solutions for COVID-19.
The event is organized by LyonBiopole, Inova and Evaluate Ltd, and will leverage Inova’s leading matchmaking platform that has been at the heart of major international biopharmaceutical conventions since 2015 and is by far the most efficient solution to connect companies at scale.
Participation is open to any organization that provides product, knowledge, or technologies that can help in the effort to develop and produce testing, treatment and vaccine solutions to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic.
Participants will be able to pursue:
- Potential R&D collaborations
- Tools for research projects
- Drug repurposing
- Partners for clinical trials
- Biological markers and diagnostic tests for clinical trials
- Animal and in-silico models
- New suppliers for supply chain reinforcement
- Funding and licensing
- Production capabilities and scale-up know-how
- Early stage discovery collaboration
- Adjuvants, carrier systems, and formulation technologies