Finland is a world leader in health innovation: new technologies, a unique R&D environment and a highly skilled workforce combine to form an extremely powerful innovation ecosystem.
Finland is also a global leader in health data management: the scope and depth of the digitally recorded health data is unique in the world and, together with comprehensive registers and fully digitized biobank data, forms a real data treasure trove that is accessible to all Finnish researchers.
When it comes to manufacturing know-how, the Finns are also a step ahead: They are industry pioneers in big data analysis, 3D modeling and IoT solutions.
Innovative technologies are used more creatively than ever in the fields of AI, XR and 3D, while remote monitoring, simulation tools and secure connectivity optimize the entire supply chain.
Registration is via the WKO website: https://www.wko.at/service/Veranstaltung.html?id=bef03db5-b92e-47ba-8b78-185bc1ad37e4
Members of an Austrian life science cluster (including the LISAvienna network -> not formal member ship necessary) pay a reduced price of € 350. The prices are exclusive travel & accommodation. The cost of flights and hotel accommodation are therefore not included in the participation fee.
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
- Insight into the digital platform for health data "Kanta"
- Helsinki University Hospital with inputs on “CleverHealth Network” & HUS Virtual Reality Laboratory
- Health Campus Turku
- Digital Health Technology, University of Turku
- Terkko Health Hub
- Health Incubator Helsinki
- Exclusive insights into the Finnish healthcare system
- Experience the health hotspots in Helsinki & Turku
- Networking opportunities with health providers, research institutions & companies from Finland
- Discounted participation as a LISA or cluster member
Then don't hesitate, just get in touch with us!