The thematic sessions will include keynote lectures by international experts and oral presentations of the best submitted abstracts.
- Arthritis and rehabilitation research
- Cardiovascular research
- Haematology and cancer research
- Regenerative medicine research and artificial organs
- Keynote lectures
- Poster session
Additional highlights include Best Abstract Awards, Meet the Expert sessions and technology platforms.
Best Abstract Award
The conference focuses on translational research. Abstracts on preclinical, clinical or implementation research are welcome.
The four best abstracts will be selected by an international jury of experts and awarded €500 each. Please note that only abstracts submitted by scientists younger than 35 years old will be considered for the contest.
The Award Ceremony will take place on 3 November 2023, marking the conclusion of the conference.
Abstract call closes: 20 August 2023
Registration closes: 20 October 2023
- Main venue: Medical University of Vienna, Van Swieten Saal, Van-Swieten-Gasse 1a, 1090 Vienna, Austria
- Poster exhibition: Josephinum Vienna, Währinger Str. 25, 1090 Vienna, Austria