Johnson & Johnson Innovation (JJI) seeks to positively impact human health through innovation. We do this by helping entrepreneurs realize their dreams of creating healthcare solutions that improve peoples’ lives around the world. We work side-by-side with innovators throughout their journey, providing a robust exchange of ideas and resources to support their success. Our mission is to create the leading global innovation network to generate transformational healthcare solutions through value-creating partnerships. Our expertise spans multiple sectors: medical devices, pharmaceuticals, digital health and global public health.
From 12-15 June the JJI leadership team in Europe will travel to three top life sciences ecosystems in Germany to meet in-person with entrepreneurs, academics, tech transfer offices, and other leaders in life sciences innovation.
In each of the three cities, during a special event hosted in partnership with an ecosystem leading organization, the JJI team will present the unique Johnson & Johnson Innovation external collaboration model ranging from incubation and custom R&D collaborations to company co-creation and investment. They will listen to and discuss with local leaders in life sciences, and will also have introductory 1:1 meetings with life sciences start-ups, academic teams and other innovators working on cutting edge science in the areas of interest of The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies (Johnson & Johnson).
Please choose your preferred city in the registration form. If you wish to be considered for a 1:1 meeting, you should request this using the button below before 26 May EOD.
What you can expect
In each event in the locations below you can expect the agenda to include:
- a presentation of the Johnson & Johnson Innovation collaboration model
- a presentation of the Johnson & Johnson Innovation - JLABS incubator program value proposition and selection criteria
- examples and testimonials, live or pre-recorded, illustrating some of our existing collaborations and partnerships in Germany
- 1:1 meetings with start-ups, academics or innovation organizations selected in advance following a submission and evaluation process
- plenty of time for discussions, questions and answers
- networking time
- lunch, or food and soft drinks
DÜSSELDORF | MONDAY 12 JUNE | 15:00 - 18:00 CET
Venue: Life Science Center, Merowingerplatz 1A, 40225 Düsseldorf
HEIDELBERG | WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE | 16:00 - 19:00 CET
Venue: DKFZ Communication Center (K1/K2 1st floor), Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg
MUNICH | THURSDAY 15 JUNE | 15:00 - 17:30 CET
Venue: BioM, IZB West II, Am Klopferspitz 19a, 82152 Martinsried
We are looking for transformational ideas that align with priorities in our Pharmaceutical, MedTech and Consumer Health businesses, as well as innovations that converge across these sectors. We know a great idea can come from anywhere and we want to hear yours. View our areas of interest here.
If you are working in one of these areas of interest and wish to discuss collaboration with Johnson & Johnson, please apply by clicking on the button below.
1. Fill in the application form and upload your non-confidential information
2. Submit by 26 May 2023. If you submit after this date, don't worry, we will still evaluate it, but may only schedule a 1:1 after the roadshow.
3. Selected companies will be notified on 7 June
4. Meetings will be held in-person (except the ones from submissions sent to us after 26 May)
If you have any questions, please contact Cosmin Popa at CPopa2(at)its.jnj.com