Leading experts from industry, medicine and research will join the event to discuss the “hot topics” in diagnostics:
- Cancer diagnostics
- Therapy monitoring
- Multiresistant pathogens
- Lifestyle & diagnostics
- Artificial Intelligence and digital diagnostics
Starting point are diagnostic questions of users (e.g. medical doctors, clinics, laboratories), which should give the impulse for new solutions by meeting with developers and technology suppliers. The event addresses i.a. on patient-oriented diagnostic solutions (point-of-care) to improve health care in rural areas. The conference will be accompanied by an exhibition and a poster award.
Organzier is ‘DiagNET’, the international competence network for diagnostics. DiagNET is coordinated by BioLAGO, the health network in the four-country of Lake of Constance area (Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Liechtenstein).
Companies, laboratories, clinics and research institutions - in diagnostics and neighbouring areas like pharma, life science and medical technology.
- Prof. Stephen Finn, St. James Hospital / University of Dublin (IRL)
- Dr. Yuksel Temiz, IBM Research (CH)
- Marlieke de Kraker, Geneva University Hospital (CH)
- Prof. Martin Widschwendter, University College London (UK)
- Dr. Françoise Wilhelmi de Toledo, Kliniken Buchinger Wilhelmi (D)
- Prof. Dr. Benedikt Brors, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ (D)