The discussed matters are highly user-orientated. Compatibility with user processes (clinical routine) is a key factor. The event addresses i.a. solutions for rural regions (point-of-care-testing). The conference is organized by ‘DiagNET’, the international competence network for diagnostics. DiagNET is coordinated by BioLAGO, the health network in the four-country Lake of Constance area (Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Liechtenstein).
Companies, laboratories, clinics and research institutions - in diagnostics and neighbouring areas like pharma, biotech and medical technology.
- Dr. Siegfried Hauch, QIAGEN
- Prof. Dr. Orla Sheils, Translational Medicine Institute, University of Dublin
- Prof. Dr. med. Peter Luppa, Clinic of the Technical University of Munich
- Dr. Edith Schallmeiner, Roche Diagnostics GmbH
- Prof. Dr. med. Marc Bonten, University of Maastricht
... and many more!
The conference will take place in Constance at the Steigenberger Inselhotel, a former Dominician monastery which is located on a small private island directly at the Lake Constance.