Spend two interesting days with:
- inspiring keynote speeches
- fire side Chat with Gerhard Eschelbeck, Vice President Security and Privacy Engineering, Google Inc.
- pre-arranged B2B meetings
- pitching for start-ups and scale-ups looking for investment
- thematic workshops focusing on latest trends in AI, open data, HR, Eureka, access to international markets, Fireware, Visual Computing, Gaming and how to collaborate with corporates.
The 5th International B2B Software Days are organised by FFG, WKO/Advantage Austria, the Vienna Business Agency, Austria Wirtschaftsservice in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network, Eureka, and the go-international initiative.
The event is free of charge and primarily targets companies and R&D institutions looking for technological, research and business cooperations. Consulting companies without technical expertise in digital business are not target group of this event.
LISAvienna will be available to update life sciences (incl. eHealth, AI in medicine, bioinformatics etc.) startups on opportunities for support in Vienna, Austria, and to introduce you to potential partners. Arrange a meeting with Peter Halwachs in advance to make the most out of your participation in the conference.