EIT Health has been hosting several Matchmaking events related to the EIT Health Flagships Call to support partners with the process. It is now time for you to register to the last Matchmaking event of the EIT Health Flagship Call that represents a unique opportunity for the EIT Health community to meet again in-person this time in Vienna, 9 -10 May and hosted by CLC Austria.
At these strategic Partner events, EIT Health supports meaningful community networking and aims to accelerate projects between their partners by giving them a space for pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings to establish new and fruitful collaborations.
Over the course of two days you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in inspirational talks and panel session on opportunities and risks of AI solutions with a special focus on ethics.
- Hear from some of the selected projects from the first flagship call-cut off 1 and discover what makes their project stand out.
- Attend information sessions on the EIT Health Flagships Call and get questions about requirements, process and timelines answered.
- Matchmake and schedule your 1-2-1 meetings to discuss project proposals or to present services.
- Ask further questions and receive bespoke support from the EIT Health team – representatives from each CLC will be on hand to help throughout each day
Who is the EIT Health Matchmaking event for?
- The event is open and free for EIT Health Partners (Core and Associate Partners).
- Network Partners are welcome to attend with a registration fee of €100.
- Start-ups will be pre-selected by each of their respective CLC with a registration fee of €100 (please note this fee will be waived for start-ups from the DiGinnovation programme).
- Non-EIT Health Partners: We also have some seats available for participants that are not affiliated with our network with a registration fee of €200. If you are not an EIT Health partner and would like to participate or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Do I have to attend in person?
For those who are unable to attend in person, only a few sessions will be available on-demand after the event as the agenda consists mostly of interactive and dynamic sessions that enhance discussion and networking among participants.
Participants attending online will also be able to schedule their own 1-2-1 meetings with both online and in-person attendees.