- Experienced, well-positioned bioscientists and graduates of the FH Campus Wien, Section of Biotechnology, will give you an insight into their professional path and their daily work.
- They will advise you what you need to start or to accelerate your career.
- We will draw your attention on the numerous professional opportunities fitting to your education.
- Erich Gnaiger, Managing Director, Oroboros Instruments, Univ. Innsbruck
- Monika Kail, globe personal services
- Michael Keppl-Friedbichler, Strategy Director for Disease Areas, Roche Austria
- Johannes Pleiner-Duxneuner, Medical Director, Roche Austria
- Wolfgang Tüchler, Managing Director, MedMedia
Interviews with graduates from the FH Campus Wien, Section of Biotechnology
- Kathrin Plawecki, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Peter J. Sandler, AGES
- Franz Stark, Roche Diagnostics
The FH Campus Wien, Section of Biotechnology, in cooperation with the life-science Karriere