The BPI Europe 2022 scientific agenda covers today's latest innovations across all phases of biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing. Your registration provides access to all 6 conference tracks as well two weeks of on demand access to all of the conference recordings post-event.
- Cell Line Development & Engineering: Improve and establish the best cell lines and clones with the latest technology for mAbs & novel modalities
- Cell Culture and Upstream Process Development: Optimise, analyse and scale up process development efforts for difficult-to-produce modalities through modelling, media development, and intensification
- Recovery & Purification: Leverage predictive approaches, prior knowledge, digital applications and data while applying transformative technologies to overcome bottlenecks, maximise quality and control, and enable next generation downstream processing for emerging modalities
- Viral Safety: Discover novel platforms, address challenges in viral inactivation, minimise risk, and generate more efficient methods
- Manufacturing Strategy & Industry 4.0: Apply digital technologies, artificial intelligence, automation and machine learning to increase manufacturing efficiency through smart and data-driven bioprocessing
- Cell & Gene Therapy: Learn about today's ground-breaking manufacturing, commercialisation, analytical techniques & vector technologies designed to revolutionise your cell, gene & gene edited ex vivo cell therapy programs.
Reduced fee for organizations in our network
Are you interested in participating in Europe's leading bioprocessing event? There is a discount available for organizations in our network: 10% discount code for LISAvienna readers (new registrations only) = VIENNA
Claim Your Complimentary Exhibition Visitor Pass to BPI Europe 2022
Meet 100+ exhibitors showcasing today’s novel bioprocessing technologies by claiming your complimentary exhibition visitor ticket to the upcoming BioProcess International Europe Conference & Exhibition. The exhibition features live technology demonstrations from industry leading companies such as Pall, cytiva, Sartorius, and Thermo Fisher Scientific who can accelerate your biologics and novel products to market. We invite the regional biotech / pharma commuity to apply for a complimentary exhibition visitor pass at the following link no later than 29 April: https://get.informaconnect.com/bpi-europe/exhibit-hall-pass/?utm_source=lisaVIENNA
Meet LISAvienna in Vienna and online
We are looking forward to meeting you at BPI Europe 2022! Let's meet in person or online and discuss recent success stories, investment and licensing opportunities and funding for start-ups and scale-ups in Vienna and Austria.