With a focus on European innovation and global collaboration, BIO-Europe Spring is the premier springtime partnering conference bringing together a “whoʼs who” from biotech, pharma and finance in the most innovative biopharma clusters in Europe.
"We are very excited to be working with EBD Group to bring their springtime flagship event to Vienna," said Eva Czernohorszky, the Vienna Business Agency's representative at LISAvienna. "Vienna is a great place for top-notch international events and has a diverse biotech ecosystem. We offer 360° support for innovative startups."
"Austria is a life science hub due to excellent research, more than 800 life science companies and a perfect central European location. We are particularly strong in eHealth, immunology, industrial biotech, medical imaging and oncology," said Johannes Sarx, the Austria Wirtschaftsservice's representative at LISAvienna.
Contact Jürgen Fuchs for further details.
Mark your calendar for receptions and register for site visits
- Sunday, March 24, 7-9 p.m.: Vienna City Hall - LISAvienna Welcome Reception, venue provided by the City of Vienna
- Monday, March 25, 7-10 p.m.: HOFBURG Vienna - Evening Networking Reception, venue provided by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs
- Tuesday, 26 March, 5:45 - 6:45 p.m.: Life Science Austria booth #50 - Exhibit Hall Hospitality Reception supported by ABA - Invest in Austria
- Tuesday, March 26, 7-11 p.m.: Gösserhalle - Evening Networking Reception - co-sponsor: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Thursday, March 28: Site tour 1 to the Vienna BioCenter
- Thursday, March 28: Site tour 2 to Boehringer Ingelheim