GO HONG KONG 2023 is the ideal preparation for Austrian startups focusing on smart city solutions, Hospitality & Tourism, FoodTech, HealthTech or AI/Metaverse to take the next steps of their Hong Kong-expansion. The program supports startups strategically (flexible onboarding, IP coaching, workshops, networking, 1:1 business meetings, etc.) and financially (travel grant of up to 20,000 EUR) to give them the best expierence during a 2-week ecosystem tour in Hong Kong including a breakout session to Shenzhen from November 8th to 17th, 2023.
This Year, the GO HONG KONG program takes place during StartmeupHK Festival - one of the largest startup events in Asia where startups, investors, industry leaders, tech enthusiasts and government officials can exchange ideas, make connections and chart a course for the future.
- Onboarding with video masterclasses, expert tips for your market entry and 3h of free IP coaching
- 1:1 business meetings with potential international stakeholders in Hong Kong organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Hongkong
- 2 weeks in Hong Kong: Pitch & networking events in Hongkong incl. a breakout session in Shenzhen + the GIN travel grant of max. EUR 20,000 for up to 90% of all expenses
- Verticals: Smart City Solutions (AI, PropTech, Transport & Mobility, Energy & Utilities), Hospitality & Tourism, FoodTech, HealthTech, AI/Metaverse
- Austrian mid- or later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed stage)
- Established in the last 7 years (no k.o. criterion)
- Raised at least seed-stage investment
- Unique product/solution
- Working prototype/MVP
- A proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- Interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (corporates, business partners)
- Looking to develop further internationally with a focus on the Greater Bay Area/Asia