The digital START-UP FORUM offers young founders who are active in industrial biotech-nology and bioeconomy strong visibility among the international EFIB attendees, representing sector stakeholders from companies, academics, SMEs, investors, policy makers, NGOs and media.
LISAvienna encourages start-ups to apply
Start-ups from the following areas are invited to apply for a live pitch:
- Green. Circular. Sustainable.
- Food, Feed & Nutrition
- Fashion & Textiles
- Materials & Packaging
- Bioprocesses & Technologies
Participation in the digital Start-up Forum includes:
- Company profile in the digital EFIB Stakeholder guide on bio-based innovation
- Up to 3 full access tickets for company representatives, incl access to the 1:1 virtual partnering
- Opportunity to be selected for a 10-minute pitch in the Start-up Pitch live session on Monday, 5 October (live jury voting: the best start-up will receive a 1:1 jury member coaching meeting)
- Opportunity to be selected for a 10-minute presentation in another EFIB programme session
- Participation in the 3-month-“Start-up Remote Programme” with individual webinars for all start-ups from 20 October to 15 December 2020 and a final virtual EFIB start-up showcase event in January 2021.
How to apply
Start-ups active in industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy with a business focus on new bio-based technologies, services or industrial applications relevant for the above areas/sectors mentioned are invited to apply for a free space in the digital Start-up Forum.
Application deadline: 16 September 2020
Your application should include a pitchdeck (PDF with a max. of 25 slides) with the following information:
- Business idea & state of science/technology & development phase of the bio-based solution
- Targeted application area(s)/sector & market volume
- Overview of the top (3–5) competitors & your differentiation
- Current financial status & outlook of next milestones (3+ years)
- Overview of funding team & management
Further information is available at https://efibforum.com/programme-overview/digital-start-up-forum/