LISAvienna is organizing the Startup Slam at eHealth 2018 together with the Standortagentur Tirol and HTS on May 8, 2018 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Schloss Schönbrunn. Innovative start-ups will have 5 minutes time for their presentations.
To apply, please submit max. 6 slides (in English) focusing on at least three of the following issues:
- Which unmet need does your solution or service address?
- What is your business model / go-to-market model? Who are the payers? Who are the users?
- How will scalability and sustainability be ensured?
- Does your solution or service rely on existing and available data, or do you create new types of data (e.g. patient data, health-economic data, clinical data)?
- Is your solution / service already available? Is it already in use? Is it certified or do you still need certification?
Please e-mail your pdf to startupslam(at)ehealth2018.at by April 15. You will receive a notice of arrival. The list with the presenting companies will be available at the end of April.
In addition to the audience you will have to convince these jury members to win:
- Benjamin Reuterer, en.co.tec Schmid KG
- Dirk Holste, AIT
- Herbert Pock, AUSTIN BFP Consulting GmbH
- Thomas Schabetsberger, ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH
- Andreas Nemeth, UNIQA Ventures
- Andreas Schwarz, Sanlas Holding GmbH
- Leo Heilinger, Proceeder
The best three companies can choose from the following prizes. On top of that, the first prize is a ticket for HIMSS 2019 in Orlando, Florida.
- Consulting day at AUSTIN BFP Consulting GmbH
- Consulting workshop at Proceeder Unternehmensberatungs Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Consulting workshop at en.co.tec Schmid KG
Additional information on eHealth2018 is available here: http://www.ehealth20xx.at/awards/#startup-slam
Technology Expert MedTech
T +43 1 501 75 - 235