Total RNA-Seq is already widely used in multiple laboratories around the world. It is getting even more popular given the larger availability of sequencing instruments and cost-efficient sample preparation reagents.
Ribosomal RNA removal is an essential step in the RNA-Seq sample preparation process. rRNA species are highly abundant in total RNA samples and are of the least interest in most of the studies.
A couple months ago, we launched the RiboCop rRNA Depletion Kit and it has recently been included into the SENSE Total RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit. Now you can do your RNA-Seq library preparation with a complete solution from Lexogen, taking advantage of efficient rRNA depletion, exceptional strand-specificity and a very affordable price.
SENSE Total RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit for Illumina with RiboCop
- Efficient elimination of cytoplasmic as well as mitochondrial rRNA (Human/Mouse/Rat)
- Strand-specificity > 99.9 %
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 5.5 hours
- Libraries for diverse sequencing read length, including > PE250
- Unique library generation technology
- The most cost-efficient RNA-Seq library preparation solution