The program focuses on two dedicated topics:
- Bioproduction in the Sense of Bioeconomy
- Advances in Biomanufacturing and Upcoming Biopharmaceuticals
The program is complimented by a unique social program to encourage communication & networking like the Gala Academia on top of the Schlossberg and the Chilling Life Science - everything is already included in the participation fee.
Benefit from interactive formats like „Science Flash“, „World Cafe on open schooling" or our B2B partnering event „Science meets Economy“.
Confirmed key note speakers:
- Jay Keasling, University of California, Berkley, USA
- Akihiko Kondo, Kobe University, Japan
- Thomas Haas, Evonik Creavis, Germany
- Marcel Wubbolts, Corbion, The Netherlands
Meet representatives from global key players in the field like BASF, Boehringer Ingelheim, Codexis, Corbion, Evonik, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Siemens, Validogen etc.
Registration for poster abstract submission and speed presentations is ending by August 15, 2019. Therefore, seize the opportunity and register now!