The 3rd MIC-Festival “Driving the evolution of medicine with imaging” combines international expertise and local enthusiasm in a joyous, cooperative and holistic setting. A keynote lecture will widen our horizon beyond medical imaging, a roundtable discussion with Rector Markus Müller and representatives of all MedUni Vienna clusters aims to highlight the future role of medical imaging. Finally, all MIC nodes invite you to take a guided poster tour displaying their involvement in major medical topics and to participate and interact actively in their exhibition.
- Keynote lecture by internationally renowned speaker
- “Multi-Cluster Round Table“ with Rector Markus Müller
- Guided thematic poster-tours
- Rapid-Fire-Pitch and poster presentation
- Scientific node reach out
Ursula Schmidt-Erfurth (Speaker), Wolfgang Birkfellner, Dietmar Georg, Marcus Hacker, Thomas Helbich, Rupert Lanzenberger, Verena Pichler, Siegfried Trattnig, Wolfgang Wadsak, Wolfgang J. Weninger